Sales & Business Coach, Splunk & Nasdaq
Free Business Speaker in Los Angeles & Orange County
Personal Development – How to become who you are supposed to be
TOPIC CATEGORY: Motivational
In this speech Benjamin explains the four key elements of personal development that needs to be combined to live up to everyone's fullest potential. The process of discovery and improvement turning it into a life changing transformation.
Sales and Business Development – How do you grow your business from scratch
TOPIC CATEGORY: Business
Benjamin's sales and business methodology to increase sales and customer satisfaction. Based on his profound knowledge in the film- and business world working as a sales and business developer for companies like Splunk and Nasdaq, he created the W-A-L-K Method™, a specialized method that identifies and develops personal attributes to unlock people's belief system plus giving them the necessary essential tools to thrive in life and any career desired. MORE >
Launch22 is a workspace for entrepreneurs. We were setup with the aim to help all types of entrepreneurs. We do this by providing a full service workspace, incredibly useful startup events, and free and onsite mentoring. What most people don’t realize is that we are also a charity, giving away 30% of our space in the form of scholarships and the other 70% at a subsidized rate.
Our members get invaluable advice and help in sales and business development from Benjamin. Speaking from past experiences, I would advise any of our members to get in touch with him.
Benjamin knows what he’s talking about. He is an expert in his field and only gives advice about situations he knows about. He really listens to the members issues/needs for providing them with the best suitable workflow for increasing their market share and revenue.
Tom Previte, General Manager at Launch22